Hougen 1358 1-1/8" X 2" Premium Rotabroach M42 Cutter with TiN Coating. For materials up to 350 BHN
Regular price $ 125.45
"12,000-Series" Premium Steel Cutters with TiN Coating extends tool life, reduces friction, and operates at cooler temperatures. They’re made from M42 high speed steel for cutting materials up to 350 BHN (37.7 HRC) or gummy materials. These tools are specifically designed to stay cool throughout the cut. For materials up to 2" (50mm) thick.
Made in USA.
- They’re made from M42 high speed steel
- Precision ground & fully fluted provides better chip evacuation, requires less horsepower & offers better performance in deeper holes
- 3/4" double flatted shank is very rigid & offers up to 2 times the tool life as compared to quick change tool mounting on competitive products
- Only a thin area of material touches the outside of the hole which provides for less friction and a better hole finish
- Patented hougen-edge geometry provides faster, smoother cuts, with less chatter
- Tapered inner diameter provides a relief area between the slug & cutter to reduce horsepower & improve slug ejection
- Up to 10 cutting edges distribute the cutting load evenly to maximize feed rates
- The slug offers a higher scrap value than loose chips